The Houston Lonestars Membership Levels for 2017 are as follows:
FULL PLAYER LONESTAR - $225 (Eligible for all Games/Tournaments/Training; includes $100 USAFL fee; 2017 Club T-Shirt & Stubby Holder/Koozie)
STUDENT PLAYER LONESTAR - $150 (Eligible for all above; must be a Full-time student)
1ST YEAR US NATIONAL LONESTAR - $100 (Eligible for all above; 1st Year US Nationals Only)
METRO PLAYER LONESTAR - $125 (Eligible for Metro Games & Training only; includes 2017 Club T-Shirt & Stubby Holder)
SOCIAL/ALUMNI LONESTAR - $50 (Includes 2017 Club T-Shirt & Stubby Holder)
JUNIOR LONESTAR - Free (For 15 & unders, includes kids clinics when scheduled)
In addition, all Lonestar Members receive discounts on our fantastic Social Events throughout the year and access to discounts and special events from our sponsors. You will receive a Membership card this year to show and obtain these discounts.
Invoices for Memberships will be sent via email once you nominate your Membership level on signing up to the club as per below.
If you have any questions about Membership or wish to be considered for payment assistance, please speak to a member of the Lonestars Board.
Step 1 - Register as a Houston Lonestars Member
- All New Lonestar Players and Social Members need to complete the Lonestars New Member Form.
- Members will then be invoiced for their membership payment and contacted for delivery details for your T-Shirt & Koozie. They will also be added to our Social & Player Newsletters.
- Players will also receive an invite to join the Lonestars on Teamer. Teamer is our new communication system for weekly information regarding training and games. Teamer can be accessed via an app on your phone, via the web, or just using SMS if you don’t have an iPhone or Android phone. For full functionality, we strongly encourage that you download the Free App.
Step 2 - Register as an USAFL Player
- All Players must complete the USAFL Player Registration and agree to the Waivers. *If you have already registered with the USAFL in previous years just go to Step 3.
- DO NOT pay USAFL dues via the USAFL website as this will now be done via the club membership process.
Step 3 - Stay up to date on all Lonestar Club News